Tuesday, March 31, 2009

from Ivan, received at 22:43:6, 30-03-09

Certified 21:45, God has been good to our household, may he continue to bring peace to my family, especially my grandma, my father, my sister and me. may the Lord protect us and continue to fill us with his Love, that we may into stumble by the devil's discouragement and evil whisper in the future. No one have any idea how much I love my mother, the closeness and bond that we share would have torn me apart not that she is separated with me. It is only by God's grace and my mother's advice that Im able to pull through this hard time and be glad knowing that one dat we will meet again i nd future. We are preparing a 3days funeral starting 2ml, which d 1st service will be held by Ps Steven. Exact time and venue of d reception will be informed. thank you for your prayers up till now. I believe every prayer matters. The battle ls is over, we have fought well. =)

Ivan's mom, Aunty Fanny, has gone to be with the Lord.

The funeral will be held at PJCCA a.k.a Modern Casket. 51a/229, 46100 PJ.
Call 03-78775518 for directions if u need.
Services -
Tues & Wed - 8:30pm
Thur - 10am (at another venue)

No comments:

Post a Comment